11.8.07

'Ada Cinta' by acha and irwansyah rock abes laa.. shld listen.. its easy-listening n so touching..

Acha:
ucapkanlah kasih (say it out, my love)
satu kata yg ku nantikan (the one word I have been waiting for)
sebab ku tak mampu (because I can't)
membaca matamu (read your eyes)
mendengar bisikmu (listen to your whispers)

nyanyiklanlah kasih (sing it out, my love)
senandung kata hatimu (the song of the words of your heart)
sebab ku tak sanggup mengartikan getar ini (because I can't bear to comprehend this yyyyyy)
sebab ku meragu pada dirimu (because I doubt you)

Chorus:
mengapa berat ungkapkan cinta (why is it difficult to express love)
padahal ia terasa (although it's felt)
dalam rindu dendam (in yearning and revenge)
hening malam (silence of the night)
cinta.. terasa ada (love feels here)

Irwansyah:
nyanyikanlah kasih (sing it out, my love)
senandung kata hatimu (the song of the words of your heart)
sebab ku tak sanggup (because I can't bear)
mengartikan getar ini (to understand this yyyyyy)
(some missing lyrics. couldnt catch wat he sang)

(chorus)

mengapa berat (oooooooooooooo) (why is it difficult)
ungkapkan cinta padahal ia ada (ooooooooo) (to express love although it is here, present)
dalam rinai hujan (in the curtains of rains)
dalam terang bulan (in the light of the moon)
juga dalam sedu sedan (also, in tears)

Both:
mengapa sulit mengaku cinta (why is it difficult to admit love)
padahal ia terasa (although it's felt)
dalam rindu dendam (in yearning and revenge)
hening malam (silence of the night)
cinta terasa ada (love feels here)

GO YOUTUBE AND WATCH IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment