AHEM. *blush*
AHEM.AHEM. *flush*
Ok, shut up. So, tomorrow I'm going for this ecofashion thing at VivoCity at around 11am (And I'm still awake now. Damn.). I was invited by an acquaintance. A HOT acquaintance, whom I've met twice, and we stuck like glue because apparently, I am not allowed to interview people without him beside me, as per his superiors' instructions, and judging my questions were fitting or not.
Heck, I wouldn't mind. Let him stick with me all the way. Sampai balik office pun takpe. HEEHEE :P I'm meeting him again tomorrow, and said not all events were about coverage and I could just come down to meet him and have fun. Ok, that sounded wrong.
ANYWAYS.
We talked a lot during the two events that we met. Funny how much (i.e deep) we talked, although it was supposed to be a fully professional relationship. All our ambitions, about parents, about our future, about our study path and progressions.
He is the first guy that can actually TALK. Not talk nonsense, not shut up and maintaining a freaking pregnant silence. He can TALK. And that is a bonus. It's really rare (amongst all the guys I've met so far) to find a talker like him. By 'talker' I meant someone who can engage in conversations and proper 2-way communication for a minimum of 10 minutes. Not like some kaypoh uncle, or those gossipy uncles who drone on.
NOPE. OH BTW, HE IS 25. And he supports public transport like me. :) He shares the same passion for the industry we are in. Wait, and yes, he is in the same industry!
And he seems to have this innocent aura around him (I can sense it NOT being fake), his personality (a bit on the timid side, but can open up to people whom he can trust), his sincerity in doing his work (helping me) and and... his specs will fog up like mine when we leave an airconditioned area. We ended up laughing at each other and taking off our specs and peering at the lift buttons like two lunatics. We shared a lot of laughter and also serious work moments. We shared, basically. Bottomline.
Ok. LAME. SO? Aku nye suka lah nak cakap ape. Wait, why was I talking about him a lot? Did I just spend 9 pars talking about him? Oh wells, I thought it was a well-spent space.
Will attempt to get a photo of me and him tomorrow. I hope! :) So I can share it here perhaps? Wish me luck (with everything!).
--
OH DAMN. MY E-JOURNAL I GOT 8/10. DAMN. WHERE DID I GO WRONG? I USUALLY GET 9/10. Oh shit. I'm being anal again. Murder me. BTW, you guys can email me at
nurulainraz@gmail.com. I think I'm transferring there. My nurul131 memory space is declining by the minute. Aiyah, I'm accessible both ways.
Ok, good night, Mr Liaison Officer. Sweet Dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment