Woah. Woah. Exam timetable is out. Out! And I am rather thankful that I have only three papers (though I know the rest of the cohort only has two): FOM (1 hour, 6-7pm, 15 Aug), Film Theory and Criticism (930-1130am, 22 Aug) and Basic Media Research (0930-1130am, 27 Aug). But three papers is definitely more manageable than for example AMS' 4/5 papers. Wooh, all the best, woman! :)
I am done with a lot of assignments! WOOH! And left with still a lot more. WTF.
Assignments Left:
1) Film Theory Academic Paper
Due: 25th July
2) Public Speaking Quiz
Due: 26th July
3) IPS
Due: 31st Aug
4) BMR Final Project
Due: 8th Aug
5) SingCam Scene Remake
Due: 15th Aug
6) Public Speaking Quiz 2
Due: 9th Aug
7) AudioPro Group Project
Due: 11th Aug
To Do:
1) Biz Ambassadors recruitment and interviewing (21st July-1st Aug)
2) Meeting at Teck Ghee Pri for ConnectSingapore project (23rd July)
3) Stop Press Dance Ensemble coverage (25th July)
4) Remaking of Scene shooting (26th July)
5) ConnectSingapore project (8th Aug, 8.30am-12.30pm)
6) Study for all exams
DANGZ. DANGZIT. DANG. DANG. Aku masih belum boleh lepas lagi... Aku ingat dah lepas... Keluar mulut buaya, masuk mulut harimau. Baguslah tu.
I feel so trapped and bound by vice chains that rip and tear my skin apart when I struggle to break free. And when I don't, it strangles me so hard that I must fight to get at least a breath for my own survival. And Charles Darwin is so right; natural selection is such a pain in the ass, only the fittest will survive. And judging by my % of fat and stress levels, I should be opting for artificial selection soon. Sheesh. Eh, what the heck am I crapping about? Right. The truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment