6.9.09

Help. I'm turning demonic. Demonically shopping-inclined. Help.

Oh, and I just found out: I'm a fricking IMPULSE buyer. I used to sniff at impulse buyers and wondering what's up with their brains buying stuff just like that without much thought.But shit, now I'm like one of the biggest impulse buyers around (pardon the pun).

I saw two long lycra dresses, in pink and turquoise, near my house and within a few seconds, I was at my bank ATM and withdrawing $50 and busting $45.I impulsed-buy on this deliciously gorgeous bag that was going at $15 at a warehouse sale I went with a photog. I impulsed-buy during a rounding at the Perkampungan Melayu Geylang Serai bazaar this uber-hot black jubah lined in front with purplish pink flowers @ $48. Damn, my legwork at Geylang Serai bazaars are becoming expensive! And yes, all within one week or so.

I'm gonna bust another $100 or more later I guess: on an Arabic abaya (mentang2 aku buat story abaya..), presents at Geylang again.

It is my own money, but setinggi mana pun bukit, akan susut juga kan. So, yes, financially I'm going to the dogs. omg. someone help me. :)

Whaddelse. What? Don't you even start on food and drinks. Impulse-bought 15 bottles of air kathirah for the office and 12 ayam percik. But happy coz impulse buy ni dapat pahala sebab menjamu orang berbuka.. Kuangkuangkuang.. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment