
Bus stop seats with no railings!!

NO Spitting? Are we such an uncivilised community that we need signs to prevent spitting? I thought its pure brainless common sense to not spit in public?? Shiiiian.
--------------------
Just an update from me in this entry I guess.
In case some of you wonder, yes, I'm graduating from Temasek Poly this May. And I'm not pursuing full-time uni studies. I'm getting a part-time degree and working.
I'm just truly disappointed that with a diploma one can only qualify for clerical and administrative positions. I have a place which knows me but rejected me thrice. THRICE, mind you. Not once nor twice. But thrice. STOPIT SEY.
I'm also in the process of 'mengenali hati budi' seseorang, or getting to know someone. He seems relatively nice and fulfills my criteria. He has the package.. (not in terms of looks; but I must admit he's not that bad).
But if this doesn't work out, like the place which rejected me thrice, I'll move on. Quicker than when you're about to utter SORRY. :P
Ok, so anything just buzz me! Love you all. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment