2.5.10













"Fight with the whole world, but not with me."
"If you're with me, I can defeat the whole world"
"Come on then."
"Where to?"
"To defeat the world"

AWW. Ok, it sounds better in Hindi with the visual accompaniments of tears, hugs and smiles. This is a snippet of Aishwarya and Abhishek's epic film together, directed by *all hail* Maniratnam, GURU. Ash won critical acclaim as Guru's wife. But it's really sweet, na? I can feel the love they have for each other. Nice. Wanna buy the DVD!! :)

---

So when will my love story be told? Love can be difficult, because all I've ever seen for the past 20 years is the pain that love brings with it.

It is rare to see the love in its full glory. The pain alone is enough to blind me forever.

& listening to 'Humko Humise Churalo', OST Mohabbatein (2001) is not helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment