20.11.10

Update on Me!




















Hi guys, if you guys have been wondering what the heck's going on with me nowadays, here's the entry you may wish to peruse!

Well, I'm currently in my semester holiday and will resume my undergraduate studies in approximately two weeks' time. I'm a lil halfhearted on resuming school. It means more travelling hours and exhaustion beyond belief (ok, that's dramatic of me).

If you haven't known yet, I am still a freelance journalist/writer/what-say-you.

But of late, I'm wondering whether this is what I wanna do? I mean, come on, will this help me when I'm being questioned in my afterlife? What have I done for my ailing community? What have I, as a learned individual, have done for the society? Zilch. None. And I am so gonna get into trouble with God for this.

As such, I've been contemplating. I wanna save up for a degree/certificate/diploma in psychology/counselling/the like. Did you know that I secretly wish to be a counsellor for kids and youths? :) I thought it'd be a great way to help those in need, by reaching out to them directly. It'd be much more satisfying than journalism I bet.

I was thinking of Kaplan, or maybe, for an added kick, study in Malaysia. Maybe in UKM, or UM. They're recognised in Singapore anyway. :) Right?

----

Got a few projects in the pipeline, both in journalism and other aspects. I just hope I can divide my time carefully enough. Insya allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment