I am positively sure somebody complained and whined like a baby about Ms Ng. I swear somebody did. If I find out who that person is, I'm so gonna talk to him/her, n I mean real talk. If there is such a person la. That is so not being fair, if shes being replaced because somebody whined like a baby and could not care less to listen to her.
Oh my god, is this course worth getting into in the first place with these kind of people around me? Is this shit really worth my time? I'd rather be brain-fried and be with logical, down-to-earth, KIND people rather than be with monsters who judge people extensively. You guys don't have the right to judge her, or ANYBODY in the matter of fact. Good grades and performance does not really determine you successful as an individual. And I think you guys have failed terribly. Goodness gracious. I am supremely angry.
I am participating in the forum next week with Mr Darryl David, our Course Manager and Ms Chuah, the discipline 'mistress' and I am SO SO going to bring this up and I am going to defend myself and Ms Ng whether teh cohort likes it or not. I'm so angry my hands are quivering. I don't think Karmen's decision sounds stupid to me anymore. In fact, it sounds like the best thing for now. And people know I am stubborn and I can do argue my way out. I got 41/50 for my argumentative essay and so never mess around with me, monsters.
No comments:
Post a Comment