When Scouts and Guides unite, they can blow down a school! Ogosh, I simply love the scouts when they are in their full-u. Scouts and Guides' uniform are alike, and wow, the unity in the group, led by two founders. Wow. Amazing. Scouts and Guides have existed long before the other groups. Allow me to remind myself:
THE GOLDEN PROMISE
I promise to do my best
To do my duty to God
To serve my country
and help other people
and to keep the Guide Law.
To this brother scout, I have admired you from afar. I have seen you lead, and I have my fullest respect for you. :) Indeed, I must admit, the scouting have united us. If I hadn't joined Guides, I wouldn't have found ya. I must learn!
I have something that is dragging me down and the day passes. I just need to let it out. Don't ya just hate emotional baggage?
THE GOLDEN PROMISE
I promise to do my best
To do my duty to God
To serve my country
and help other people
and to keep the Guide Law.
To this brother scout, I have admired you from afar. I have seen you lead, and I have my fullest respect for you. :) Indeed, I must admit, the scouting have united us. If I hadn't joined Guides, I wouldn't have found ya. I must learn!
I have something that is dragging me down and the day passes. I just need to let it out. Don't ya just hate emotional baggage?
No comments:
Post a Comment