11.2.09

Yo. I feel dog-tired. I just am settled down after the hooha of reaching home. It's been so long since I returned home late like this, like campfire nights. Haiz. Niwaes, I am typing super slowly. So you better read slowly to savour the language. MWAHA.

Ok, just now was my first ever photo shoot. Missy Amalina made me up at Mensa canteen. Nasib baik the construction workers have left. If not, mati I. Heehee.. Woman, you made me look good on camera man. U could transform an ugly bitch to an innocent member of an innocent club. Hahahaha. Seriously. An infinite number of thanks!!

So I had a photo shoot for SMFS. I wanted to get to the studio myself, but for the first time, teh street directory and irisJourneyPlanner failed me. The place is a shophouse, so like DUH, it's hard to locate. All the involved members met at Parkway Parade, fuh, I must go PP again. We had dinner at Banquet (didn't eat, nervous sangat, worrying too much about the eyeliner and eyeshadow. serious shit. felt that my eyes were so sarat with makeup, but perasan aku jer) and met a lot of new people! Damn, I just love it!

Since I am one of the SMFS 'officers'. I'm just a blogger for them, but omg, I feel so honoured to be asked to the shoot. The founder himself, Isnor, took the photos. Damn, he is so professional. He made me look like a model.

Ok, the sad part is I was so stressed and so malu. Malu seriously. I wasn't myself. I was amazed at how stiff I could get and I had the same pose for at least 4 fricking shots. MAMPOS. Isnor had to prompt me to smile whilst looking through the viewfinder. Ain, smile smile! Jangan fierce sangat! (See photo of me with eyeliner. FIERCE.) Shams tried to joke and make me smile. Ok, but my last shot was the best coz Isnor had guided me and my pose. Shoot, I posed weirdly as I reminisced. Hilang glamour. HAIZ.

And Suffian was so so so HIGH and FUNNY!! I laughed and laughed and laughed at their antics. An almost 30-year-old guy acting like a 10-year-old: HILARIOUS NAK MAMPOS. His antics and perbualan cannot take it man. He is so lame and funny! Ok. CHUP YAAR.

I'd rather be the photographer than the object. I felt so so so scrutinised and microscoped. I'd be the photographer anytime. I'm so behind-the-scenes person. NEVER put me in front of a video or still camera. Damn lah, nasi dah jadi bubur.

Ok, I am off now to copy edit my layout stories. I have so many things to do. Love ya! Or not. On camera difference tak banyak, but in real life, there was a HEEYUGE difference. Note eye area and a clearer complexion. Hehes.

Thanks to Charm Foundation SPF 55 (S$36), Maybelline Lash Stylist (S$14), Rhombon Eyeshadow (price unavailable *winks*), Color Trend blusher (price unavailable), Lip Couleur (S$17.90), Amalina's eyeshadow, eyeliner and blusher (prices you ask her yourselves). Berapa banyak junk lah dah masuk pori-pori aku nih?? But it's ok, I felt like a million buckeroos! KUDOS AMALINA. Aku dah feeling-feeling model ni. Nanti aku upload gambar aku kat photo shoot. Fuyo.

---

BEFORE



















AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment