15.11.09

Obscenity's The Word

It is really obscene that I have been blogging half-heartedly. I'm usually not like this. During SIP was even worse, as I went MIA. But today, I'll do a full, proper entry.

Before that, allow me to share with you some memories of me with my SIP company. Oh gosh, I miss these people a lot.



















Start of Term











The start of school was kind of traumatic I must say? I could not get used to the school environment, where we are slapped with measly and nitty-gritty assignments that will never have an impact on our careers later.













I miss my SIP company a lot. The first two weeks of school was horrible, because pangs of guilt, sadness, pining have come knocking on my raw, sobbing heart. I could not focus well, and damn, I never once, not for even one second stopped thinking about what I have left behind to do what I am doing now.
It's been three awfully damn, damn, long years and I can't wait for graduation. I've cried and suffered a tad too much and I'm ready to leave that darned place.

My Freelancing Jobs

Guess what? I'm currently a freelance journalist for three different organisations. Though the work has not come in yet, I feel honoured to be invited and my writing appreciated. I really hope I can pump in my ultimate best and further reassure their confidence in me.

I have always wondered how it feels like to be a freelance. I've seen, heard about freelancers: graphic designers, web designers, and now, I myself am a freelancer. It sounds cool, but I know this is all my investment for my future. I should have freelanced from the start, man.



















Something Interesting
Oh, and I thought my diploma was useless, and I die-die had to chase a degree and even a Masters maybe.

But I was proven wrong when I saw this job ad in ST Recruit where they were looking for a Malay Language Executive at the Supreme Court. The job scope was that you had to translate court proceedings, attend court sessions, and the minimum qualification was a diploma from any discipline!
Oh man, if I do not get that scholarship and DWM, I'm so going for this job. I'm so sick of schooling life, assignments. Or if that's closed, I will go back to my SIP company. I do not mind starting from the bottom.

Grouses

I just want to join the workforce and pursue the Malay language. I'm sick of doing English and losing my touch for Malay.

I know I'm made for the Malay world, though I really do not understand the perspective of at least five friends I know.
In words of a correspondent whom I truly respect and admire, who also goes by the pen name A.B:

Kenapa dibangsatkan bahasa sendiri dan celakakan jiwa bangsa?

No comments:

Post a Comment