Ok, ok. It's not that I didn't try ok. I tried. But I simply failed. I'm not going to try again as it is going to hurt me real bad. I'll stop doing it, I shall.
Ok, I tried to forget him. I made myself damn busy with stories, legwork, stress. But I simply failed, miserably too at that.
Why? Because my latest assignment made me shuttle from Tangs to Meritus and he's at Taka. Wooptie doo. There goes my effort trying to forget him.
It seriously doesn't help that he still chats with me on Facebook, with all those nonsensical things he will say. His second-guessing my feelings (and being accurate at that), cracking j0kes, his sungguh-tak-perlu and smarty-pants replies, his humour.
God, it also doesn't help that You made me dream sweet dreams of him. Really doesn't. My efforts to forget him have gone to the dogs. In my dream, I dreamt of thinking of him. His tanned, boyish face never erode from my vision. Even now, as I stay typing on my near-death Acer laptop.
So I conclude, no matter how far I run, no matter how deep I hide, no matter how fallacious a face I project, deep down inside, I still love him. I love him no matter what - complete with all his mannerisms, madness, wittiness, age, history, setbacks, sharpness of tongue, personality, edge, huge-assed ego, male chauvinism.
Why must love be so... COMPLICATED?
No comments:
Post a Comment