Yay! So I was brought to Ungu's concert yesterday (24/4) at the Singapore Indoor Stadium along with Rauuf. Thank you again to that kakak (which I don't think I can mention who in here) who sportingly belanja me and Rauuf! Thanks!
By golly, I thought I was not gonna have fun, but heck I did! I was nodding and groovin' to the upbeat music of Ungu which I so love to the core!
FANGIRL MOMENT. PARDON MOI, MERCI.
Then I heard some suara sumbang as I was treading my way to the Circle Line (oh btw, the new Circle Line is freaking awesome as a photography spot!! *drools*).
They said the concert was boring. and yes, nobody screamed as much as me in the Indoor Stadium. A lot of times, I heard myself screaming. What happened to the overzealous Singaporean makcik-and-minah-takde-rumah crowd? Weird much. To them, WHATEVER.
That was an uber-fantastic concert. :) The drummer and guitarists were indescribably top-notch. However, I couldn't really hear Pasha's voice, sadly. A bit disappointing. But I still give it 300 stars over 100! WOOT!
Hady Mirza and Tujuh band also made appearances. And Hady sounded so damn different. His voice was pitchier than usual. But I don't care. Hady!!!!! UNGU!!
I went ballistic and lost my voice. :)
- Andai Ku Tahu
- Demi Waktu
- Tercipta Untukku
- Kekasih Gelapku..
And 14 other songs!
Love you Ungu!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment