Who knew of the tears I shed
when I'm alone in the dark?
Who knew behind the smile I paste on my countenance
lie a chest full of melancholy?
Who knew of the pain I suffer
when all I show them are my laughters?
Who knew, I could show and provide strength,
but neither giving myself any sort of help?
---
It's been really rough for me. It's not that I don't want to share with my girlfriends but I think it is best I keep it to myself. All these troubles, all these worries, it should not be made public. I guess it should remain in my thoughts and in my heart, at the moment.
There are so many things bugging me right now; it's definitely worse than school. Gosh, I miss school. Give me school anytime, man. ANYTIME. I would gladly trade my life now, for another final semester. At least, I am able to write, pursue my passion and be a free bird.
OMYGOD. I feel so. weak. Like Lord Voldemort. I feel I don't have seven, but 10 horcruxes. I'm THAT vulnerable.
No comments:
Post a Comment