10.7.10

YA HOR?

A few hours ago, as I was walking with a very close friend (let's call her Z). She suddenly whispered to me that she was scared of meeting her life partner of a not-so-good background. & somehow, she asked me whether I would want to be someone's second wife if that was the love destined to have.

This was the first time someone asked me such a question! If I remember correctly, my mum forbade this. But of course she will, coz she is a wife. What an interesting question to ponder at night!

I told Z that if it was destined for me to be someone's second wife, I would accept it. She was aghast! She questioned me raising the word 'jodoh' (destiny in love). She was liek saying "Why? Why?" and she also said something like (sorry if I got you wrong babe!) I'm selfish (to not share love with anyone).

I replied: "Well, I wouldn't mind being a second wife, so long as he can be fair in treating both wives. I'm selfish that way because this is love destined by God. Who are we to go against what he has planned for us?"

She asked me what if the first wife disturbs me, messaging me, that she is unhappy whatsoever and what then would I do?

I simply said (& I can't believe my stand in this issue, but this is my stand and principle): "If she is not happy and keeps on disturbing me, I would confront her and meet her personally. I would like to tell her that this is jodoh and he and I are in love." Full stop.

So you see, I hold on to the principle of all's fair in love and war. And I am that passionate in love. It's not that I am heartless, but hey, I am human and I need love. I'll get love, no matter from a single unmarried man, to a married man who's willing to be fair and just. :)

I feel like a bit*h writing this, but I am being honest and I declare my stand. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment