31.7.10

Just like the perfume I spray..

Just like the perfume I spray, named Sweet Daydream by its makers, I would like to have a pleasant experience by the day. But somehow, sweet daydreams and smiles have evaded me in the past few days.

Loss after loss after loss after loss. Tears after tears after tears after tears.

- Old, beloved workplace to new place. Cried for weeks now.
- Departure of someone who meant a lot to me. Five years studying abroad, never returning until 2015. Cried for four days.
- Departure of brother to Brunei for 9 weeks. Though I always fight with him, but I guess blood is still thicker than water.
- An accumulation of everything.

AHHH. Again, I wish to keep it to myself. I don't mind bursting, but I'd rather keep mum about everything for now.

Just a quote from Britney to sum it all up:
"If there's nothing missin' in my life, then why do these tears come at night?"

:-)

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment