Avril Lavigne's When You're Gone is superb. I have never not cried when I listened to it. I cried like hell when I first listened to this. I still do now. I miss you.....
I've always needed time on my own
I never thought i'd need you there when i cried
and the days feels like years when I'm alone
and the bed where you lie
is made up on your side
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
did you see how much I need you right now
when you're gone
the pieces of my heart i'm missing you
when you're gone
that face I came to know is missing too
when you're gone
the words I need to hear
to get me through the day
and make it okay
I miss you
I never felt this way before
everything that I do
reminds me of you
and the clothes you left that lie on the floor
and they smell just like you
I love things that you do
We were made for each other, out here forever
I know we were
all I ever wanted you was for you to know
everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe
I need to feel you here with me
OYA PEEPS. visit secarasenyap.multiply.com for the swensen's pics and all the pics i owe u. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment