Yay. Emcee workshop was extremely short. I was like, what, we have ended? Then I went for lunch with Alyssa @ KFC. Meltz rocks my heartz!
Earlier, I had promised Siti to bring her and her friend, Mardiana, around TP. I think that is the best I can do to help them adjust to Poly life. I asked them, whether they were excited on starting a new chapter here in TP. They were not so.
I was so so so so excited when I entered TP for the first time, with Nuriman and Amalina, and my first day in school. In my mind, I was thinking, wow, this is it man. Tertiary education I am in. Then it hit me; I had to be supremely independent ( more than what I am now), all the extreme hardwork, all the new environment. I like these kind of positive changes. I grew extremely fond of TP and now, I loved it even more when I was bringing the girls around.
I was very tired after that! LOL. Whilst on bus 69 to interchange, I could not raise my eyelids. I think they saw that I was tired. Ape kan tidak, I woke up at around 7.30am and reached school at around 8.45am. Met up with with Alyssa to do the emcee workshop activity only at 9.30am.
Took the girls to see the library and the bestest study corners, project rooms, photocopy machines, Business and IITAS schools. All the while, talking and laughing. Mardiana wanted to find her shorts for the orientation so I went along with them to central. Was meeting Syash anyways.
So we walked around and looked through John Little's sale. I swear, what a horrible place! Although the fans were whirring and swinging madly, the air was stale. Ape kan tidak, thick plastic sheets did not leave any gaps for fresh air to come in. It was not air-conditioned. My head was whirring madly and I was drenched in cold sweat. So, we found her shorts finally at CK (the best shop on Earth, it has everything). The chinchow that I brought eased my horrible nausea. For so long, I have never experienced such nausea. The best chinchow on Earth. Good chinchow. I should have brought glucose boosters man: SWEETS!!
Then I met Syash. HUGS. All my mabuk went away. Shopping is just the best medicine after laughter. We went to This Fashion, Alano. Tried on many tops. Gorgeous tops. Woohoo! I had fun! Went to Tampines Mall too, tried to find some tights. I really liked that Malay salesgirl? klaka n weird abes... LOL. All the while never stopped talking and laughing. oyes, I really love shopping!!
If you guys are wondering, yes, we girls do really talk a lot! We'll only stop talking when the other enters the changing room, or toilet (I cannot guarantee we'll stop in the toilets too. Toilet is one of the talking hotspots too. LOLOL).
We took MRT back to Pasir Ris around 5.30pm and sat at McD till around 6.45pm. We talked even more at McD. Wow. I think we really talked a lot. LOL. Maklumlah, it's been some time since we last saw each other (Chey, baru one month ago jumpe. eh one month quite long whatt).
Okie, hope your dinner goes well! May you be the prettiest Ang Pow there!! LOL..
PS: Theres a campfire now at Greenview Sec. I wanna go!! LOL. It's been ever so long since the last campfire I attended.
Finally, hear it from me, Hikmah's theme song, which I hold close to my heart since the past 2 years. I sing it when I'm in great sadness, hurt and pain, emotionally.
*
Di tepi kerinduanku
memandang hampa pada dunia
Ku hanya orang biasa
Tak lepas dari rasa kecewa
Tuhanku,
Hanya padamu tempatku mengadu
pahit yang kini menyiksaku
aku percaya tiada yang sia-sia
semua kan ada hikmahnya
Angan yang membalut mimpi
dulu melukis nyanyian hati
Ku hanya orang yang kalah
satukan hati ku yang terbelah
-Hikmah
No comments:
Post a Comment