150th post!!! start with a song part
You have given me a body
Yet why have you given me a heart that breaks?
What is worse, it falls in love
Strange are Your ways, Lord
I meet him sometime and lose him
I unite with him and lose him
is this love?
Strange are Your ways, Lord
Out of sufferance, my heart wept
I have been punished for loving
What sin have I committed?
Ruined I am for loving you
“Shall I say something?” (Ek bat kahun)
“Yes.”
“Must you go away?” (Jana zaruri hai)
“May I say something?” (Me ek bat kahun?)
“Yes.” (kiya..)
“I can’t live without you.”
This is from the award-winning movie, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (Straight from my Heart). Watch it at youtube: type climax of hum dil de chuke sanam. this is one of the best movies ever. i can never forget it. it is this movie made me fall in love with Bollywood at nine years old. Woohoo. It has been almost a decade of loving Bollywood, all thanks to hum dil de chuke sanam. it made me fall in love with the beauty of the language, the storyline, the love, Aishwarya Rai..
I tried liking Korean or Japanese, but my love is still with Bollywood. (except i must say i loveeeeee Shiwon from SuJu)
No comments:
Post a Comment