I have always loved you and will continue to love you. It pains me to see you hurt and despaired and how I wish I can help you to remedy the situation. How I wish I was able to hold you in my arms and tell you that everything was going to be okay and I was gonna be here for you forever. How I wish we could share the memories we have had openly and not in the sly or in our hearts. How I wish. Kash. Kash.
This really pains me and I am wearing out by the day. I am tired of waiting and I hope the wait will end soon. Although it could end in tears, I will gratefully accept it because it finally rids me of my burden. My burden of just lying idle and waiting cluelessly.
I don't know about you but I am hurting badly inside. I desperately seek the happiness that I have longed for so many. I ask, what is my mistake? What have I done to cause me this anguish? This sadness? I have just did what I had to. I just loved you. That's all.
COPYRIGHT 2007 NURUL AIN (C)
Itu adalah untuk si dia yang ku nantikan selama ini. Sudah bertahun lamanya aku menunggu di kala sepi, gembira. Aku senantiasa menunggu. Sentiasa. Tanpa henti. Tapi, time's running out and I don't think I can hold out any longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment