24.2.08

and have I told y'all that I am the assistant editor for school trail section of the campus-CMM-run newspaper, Stop Press? I hope I can have a byline. It means the world to me. Its a stepping stone. Im good at profiling and this is my niche and I can give the best.

AND I still feel sore about not being the main school trail editor. It's just based on who knows who more and who's more nicer? I just wanna say that I am sore but I'll get over it. It's just me and my head full of nosnense thoughts. Just me ranting. No offence to school trail editor. I'm simply purging to clear my system. The editor and I can work well actually. I have been in her group before for a subject and she's cool. Yeah. So, no offence. Just ranting about my lacklustre shine.

OmYgod. I think I have chosen the wrong course. I am more of psychology, service and kids? How the hell did I land in CMM? I really feel that I should have joined NP's Psychology and Community Svcs or drop from CMM earlier and join TP HSS's Psychology Studies. I aim to either ebcome a journalist or a MCYS social worker (child protection officer). Yeah. I just get so happy and hyped up around kids and that's why I joined kidsREAD. Their energy and vivacious attitudes are just so infectious.

I should ahve joined Introduction to Psychology as CDS. Darn.

Meli, I'm thinking what you're thinking and I think we should step up on it man.. Wait, what actually are you thinking about?

What happened to Ain? What have you done to her? Why are you typing in full, correct sentences?

I'll upload pictures of Thinking Day just now after this. I really think that the girls have lost their marbles, man. They're just so... indescribable. Especially the Sec 1s and 2s. I'm befuddled why they do not behave like we do when we were in Sec 1 and 2. Just, why?

Thinking Day is an annual Guiding event, celebrated and commemorated all over the world. It is the birthdays of our co-founders, Lord Robert Baden-Powell and Lady Olave St Clair-Soames Baden-Powell. To make it more meaningful, a Belgian Guide wrote to Lady Olave BP to suggest Thinking Day pennies that is to be shared amongst the Girl Guiding movement all over the world. It has since been practised until now.

Guides is not only just screaming girls and lacklustre foot drill. Guiding is not about punishment, fame from promotion (all those freaking epaulette stripes) and naming oneself Capatin, or Colonel, or Sergeant. Guiding is all about international caring and a bond of sisterhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment