29.2.08

I need wholemeal bread, green apples and carrots stat. I need to detox again. Frankly, my first detox was a horrible experience because after 17 years of eating, I had to stop all solid food and go on a juice diet. The side-effects were uber-uncool: fever, nausea, light-headedness, tantrums, mood swings, and millions more. However, I felt kinda cleansed and renewed after that. I felt a lil healthier. The people who saw me in my horrible detox state were Liu Ying and Mabel. Ask them what and how I was like. Super-not-cool-and-anggun.

But now, I think detox is good and if done properly, your body will be rid of the stationary toxins and what Puan Suria says "Tikus-tikus will come out.." (Rats=toxins will come out of the body). Oh wells.. If you need to know how to detox, come find me yeah? It's super safe and I guarantee that you'll feel like a new you after the whole 2 WEEKS.

And so.. whaddelse... nothing. I'm bored to tears. Can't wait for tomorrow. All the girl talk and just talking will kill my max boredom.

Let me end with an excerpt from a song which I truly like and will play it on YouTube every night:

Aku wanita
yang punya cinta di hati
dan dirimu dan dirinya dalam hidupku

Mengapa terlambat
cintamu telah termiliki
Sedang diriku and dia tak begitu cinta

Mengapa yang lain bisa
mendua dengan mudahnya
Namun kita terbelenggu
dalam ikatan tanpa cinta

Atas nama cinta
hati ini tak mungkin terbagi
sampai nanti bila aku mati
cinta ini hanya untuk engkau

Atas nama cinta
Ku relakan jalanku merana
asal engkau akhirnya denganku
Ku bersumpah atas nama cinta

(Atas Nama Cinta, Rossa)

No comments:

Post a Comment