You're wondering why I got these pics? LOLs. I followed my brother's class to an excursion to the Spore Philatelic Museum and SCDF Heritage Gallery. WOW. What a nerve-wreckign experience man.. I was a gunny sack of nerves coz I'm afraid I cant handle the kids. I came to help Teacher Serene (Asri's teacher) be at the back of the class whilst walking, toilet, wipe mouths.. hhahaha.
Cool lah. i thought the kiddos would vomit, or poop or something and I would really be freaked out. but they were a lovely and sweet bunch of kids! Love em to bits man.. They were so friendly and unassuming (away, away from the harsh world of CMM!! be gone!!) and I felt comfy with em kiddos. I really love kids. I miss the kidsREAD kiddos from White Sands Primary. They have graduated from the programme. Haiz. But niwaes, I hope I do have time for another excursion with Navy 2. Hee. learnt a lot and was definitely worth my time (asri's fav phrase now si: way ma time: waste my time)
oya n u guys noe wat... the kids were like so so so freaking excited wen they saw this bus with the Louvre Museum exhibition ad? Their first time seeing porn in their whole lives. trauma siol. the ad had this upper half of a naked Greek woman, with olive leaves n all. So, the kids saw her supple and cute boobs, n started to be excited n were pointing at the bus.
which i think the MDA has not done their job well? I tink there is more to nakedness to the Louvre exhibitions n they just had to ok the porn bus ad? din they realise singapore still had kids and they would be travelling too? Yes yes. Duty to society or duty to profession? Yes. its tight. but i know there must be alternatives. now those kids are like scarred for life or something? I cldnt resist laughing and thinkign wat was going thru their heads wen they saw that ad.
No comments:
Post a Comment