I got punk'd real bad today. I received missed calls from Amalina. So, me being the baik friend, LOL, called her back and asked.
So my beloved Amalina sounded like damn excited and almost shrieking, "Ain! What elective did you get?" So, I'm like, oyah! I totally forgot about the elective selection. She got Broadcast Performance.
I said I was so happy for her sicne that was what she had wanted. I had switched on my computer to check my results as well. I was damn nervous already. I was frankly surprised that she asked "What are you feeling now, happy or nervous?". So I replied, I'm happy for her and I was nervous for myself.
So, later on, after a few laughs and further chat, she asked me, "Ain, do you know the date today?". I was like, referring and looking at my calendar (tak sedar ape yang akan terjadi..) and squinting like mad and my mind whirring. It was 1st April.
I replied "1st April, so?"
"What day isit today? Can you remember?"
"Uhm, no. Oh, oh (dengan confidentnye like a stroke of genius or something) is it the day results of our electives keluar? I dunno.. (slenge abis aku)"
*snickerings from Amalina*
"1st April! April Fools' Day?"
*jackass laughter from Ain the Biggest Buffoon and JOTY (joke of the year)*
"AMALINA!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!!!! AKU DA ON COMPUTER NAK TENGOK RESULTS SEH!!!"
"AIN! You are so punk'd!!"
"You watch out seh, Amalina! *laughs madly again and again* Watch out!! You're gonna geddit from me next year!! Just watch out...."
"Hit me with your best shot!"
*both laugh like mad women from Jupiter*
OMYGOD? Year after year, I have been punk'd, endlessly by friends. See, I'm that trusting you know. i trust my friends a lot. Buek. LOLOLOL.... But that was a nice surprise. It made my blood pressure go 2 notches higher and succeeded making me damn nervous and clammy. Baik Amalina, tanda seorang actress yang successful!! LOL...
(However, I'm pretty not sure whether that SMS was really from salleh (who claimed he/she was Salleh and lost his/her contacts) since today is April Fools' day)
(my efforts at mempermainkan others have failed miserably. I told you guys!! I cant lie..... I can never lie. You can see through me easily.. LOL. I just did Syahirah and she knew.. SHE KNEW!!!! ELEH.. hmph! iw as trying to salvage the last few minutes of 1st April!!!)
(did you guys read the newspapers? there are some people, claiming the end of the world is in May. They became hermits and are now residing in caves and praying. Their leader was treated before at a MENTAL hospital. so, well, nobody knows when anyway... wallahua'lam..)
No comments:
Post a Comment