9.6.08

For ex-Tampinesians (Tampines Primary) who knows me or Kamilul Ashraf, please note that there will be a gathering-cum-movie-'tengok'ing this coming Thursday at Tampines Mall around 1 pm (Kamilul says it's not so hot then.. MWAHAHAHA). Contact me or him now!!

****

Day 2

So, Day 2 we checked out of Bayu Beach Resort. Am I sad to leave that beautiful place. Dangz. Dah buat macam rumah sendiri seh. Breakfast was fab! I loved the orange juice (freshly squeezed) and the white rice, fried noodles. It was your normal breakfast buffet, but it was out of the world! Went back to hotel room, changed into my wetsuit and we jumped into the pool! As usual, Diqi was scared. No matter how much we tried, he simply won't go in. And then his face cringed up, and he.. cried. Kesian budak kecik tu. After a while, eventually he entered the pool, and he was so so so so cute!! I kept on attacking his cheek with my kisses! HAHA.    

We 'ronda'ed around PD for a while before we left for Pedas-Linggi. Pedas. Spicy ke pe. So my mum researched (yep, she did her research) and found that Pedas has a WaterWorld, with an incorporated  au naturale hot spring. Hell it was really hot that spring! I put in my fist and I almost screamed!! OMG. It was so bloody hot. So, I swam again. HAHA. I'm a freaking water baby lahhh. And sorry to say, that the water was super-super dirty. It was MURKY BROWN! I swam for just a while in the cleaner areas. There were those tube slides, yep, took that twice twice (4 times). Then it rained like it had never rained before. Really seh.  Cats and Dogs. Wait, I cant call it that. It's now Elephants and Whales. 

We then headed for Melaka (Malacca) where we lodged in at Harbour Inn Hotel, our favourite cosy-in. Just a simple motel (after all that jazz with double-storeyed room). I was in such a bad mood coz I was extremely tired and sleepy (bro slept under the aircon, got his nose blocked up, sek-sok at night and kept me awake. Asked him to swap places but he don't want. WTH. then make my life miserable) and my hair was totally wet and soaked after Pedas. 

(PS: My pet peeve is wet hair. I absolutely hate my head being wet for a long time. It gives me goosebumps and major headaches (something to do with yin and yang I think). 

So we went for dinner, my hair still wet mind you, and I snapped at everyone. I was so so flustered and angry. What the hell was I thinking. Then I realised: PMS was the key to all this. What The Hell. It was only at 12.30am that I finally get to the bathroom and wash my hair with the God-sent shampoo, lotioned it with God-sent SUNSILK lotion, and soaped with the gorgeous God-sent soap. A wonderful shower can do GREAT, God-sent wonders man. I was such a nice person after my shower. HAHAHA. Seriously, I was humming Ayat-Ayat Cinta, whilst hairdrying my God-sent hair, I conditioned it. OOH MAN. I love getting wet, (shit that sounds so bloody wrong) but just not on my head (that sounds wrong too).

****

I have a knack lately for sounding so so wrong every time I speak or type.            

No comments:

Post a Comment