10.6.08

This has always been my short-term goal: to be a tutor. Pray that I am qualified enough to teach under Mendaki/MDIS tuition scheme. To just be with the people who need help, and I'm there to do my best to help. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Mendaki was probably one of the best things that has ever happened in my life?

Please, please, pray that I become a tutor, so I can serve back the organisation that has helped me pull through with poly tuition fees (Mendaki Tuition Fee Subsidy) and provided me with best friends from the Sunday tuition days. I remember those days, Sec 3 tuition; with Hafizah, Wati, Elfirah, Zai, Hidayah, Suhaila, Atiqah, Ili Raiesa. We locked Mr Zaid outside the classroom. HAHAHA. Kekek habis (And I used to have this huge crush on Mr Zaid and every Sunday, I would smile and smile even after the class is over! OMG! Ok, until now. Hahaha. Whenever I see him on TV..)

We don't really keep in contact now, except some messages through Friendster. Haiz. I sorely miss those times. It's as though it happened just yesterday! Deep down, I know the abovementioned people heartily agree with me and I can just imagine them smiling and nodding assent. We were extremely close and every Sunday, our class sure kecoh punya. And they all would tease me, busted me with Mr Zaid. I would blush like mad and laugh along. Those were the days. I'd do anything to get back those days. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment