5.6.08

Hi lovelies! I'm back.. Back from my short holiday to Malaysia. Wooh. This time there was a lot of swimming.. Seriously. My hair is now seriously dry and brownish after so much swimming, chlorine-seawater-chlorine-seawater. So, we went to Port Dickson first. My mum and dad wanted to celebrate my birthday there so yep, on 2nd June itself we went off.

DAY 1
We left home (dropped off at TP first to return library book and movie) at around 11.30am and reached Port Dickson around 5.30pm. PD is quite confusing. Not a good place for noobs to PD. But the beach, my goodness. I love the waters!! They were so silken, so deep, so crystal clear, so God-sent. The waters cooled me off instantly. Now, PD is the right definition of a HOLIDAY. The place is so tranquil, so peaceful. I could just sleep there for ten years straight! Life there is so stress-free and so nice.

We bunked in at Bayu Beach resort, where the only room left was a double storey room. WOOH OR WHAT?? Tho it set us back by RM300, it was well worth it. It was just that I could not sleep at all. I tossed and turned, but I still couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking. HAHAHA. Woke up wiuth eye bags the next day! That night, we had satay Kajang (always wanted to try those long ones but the short ones are cool too) and some barbecued chicken (they grilled it in front of us with this uber-nice chilli sauce, which had just the right level of pedasness). Not bad I should say. Acceptable. Hee. Then my mum and dad sang the birthday song right in front of the barbecue stand-shop at around 8.20pm. I was born at 8.10pm. So kelakar man.. And they also recalled, throughput the day, what happened at what time (4pm=My mum made her way to KKH, 8pm=My mum screamed at the nurse! Hahhaha)

Then, I took loads of photos of the hotel room. My first ever time in a luxury room. Usually we would bunk in at a cheap motel or a low-cost hotel since we were always out either shopping or having dinner. So, I went up and down, up and down the narrow staircase. So jakun like that. HAHAHA.

*****

Yeps. Just now went to school to see Mr Selvan for soem issues on Stop Press. I can see that he is quite pissed off. Hey, i'm bloody pissed off too! I felt like telling him, HELLO, this is my holiday and I should be relaxing my brains now? Besides nobody reads Stop Press! They all get chucked into the hungry dustbins, unless we have in place a good promotional strategy which I think I'm crafting and implementing. Whether they like it or not. None of my work is going to waste I tell you. Fat chance (mentang-mentang aku chubby.. haha).

Met Wei Guang whilst I was eating at KFC with LiuLiu. OMG. Haha. I didn't notice him! He went up to me and stood in front of me. I was so shocked! He tegur'ed me first lah. Haha! He's still as cute like in Sec 4. Haha. But a lil thinner at the edges, but all the while friendly as ever. So sweet of him!! I slapped his arm when I wanted to go off and abde him goodbye. Aww. Man. Now I'm starting to miss all my secondary school friends, Wei Guang, Glendon, Eadelin, Phoon Yu, Cheng Lai, Royston... Haiz. Ain, you must move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment