21.6.08

Humko Humise Churalo. Mohabbatein (2001).

Come steal me from my self
Hide me somewhere in your heart
Come steal me from my self
Hide me somewhere in your heart

Dont let me get lost in loneliness
Don't let me lose you
Come to me, take me in your arms (X2)
Come steal me from my self
Hide me somewhere in your heart

Make my heart beat faster
Let your hair spread out
Give me a shy smile
Let the wind catch your veil

I could let my hair spread
but it could turn day into night
I could let my veil wave with the wind
but there could be a cloudburst of desire

Let it pour
We have spmething to talk about
Come to me, take me in your arms.

I could die for you
I'm going to die
They all say that
I'll do it

A little vermillion fill in my hair
Who has seen tomorrow
Do it all today, now.

Whether or not everyone agrees
when hearts avow
God acquiesces
Come to me take me in your arms

Geniuses people from Mohabbatein are.
BTW, I miss you. Why the sudden going-away? LOL

*****

BTW, I'm a dead duck. A gajillion things to do, within a fraction of a second. SHEESH. Double sheesh. Chief Motivator, Public Relations Officer. Wow. So many responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment