25.6.08

Ok. I am terribly sick. Plus, I have to do like 60-70 surveys (I survey others). Plus, if I don't get basic sub-editing as my elective next semester, I'm prepared to kill to get a spot. I'm also getting out my best skills in begging for a spot. OMG. I am that desperate for basic sub-editing. Nothing can get in my way. Now's not really a good time and I am pretty messed up.

Wish me all the best for my emceeing duty at NLB Woodlands. Hope I don't turn out a fashion disaster or an emcee disaster.

One thing did cheer me up: I GOT TO THE FRONTPAGE OF STOP PRESS!!!! OMG!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! I WAS SCREAMING IN DELIGHT MAN WHEN I SAW IT!!! All those blood, sweat, toil and tears writing up that graduation article, all that embarrassing myself in front of CorpComms angmohs and running to and fro from Registrar's Office and CorpComms division (no joke either, seeing their distance) were all freaking worth it. Next Stop Press issue, BRING IT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment