I am informed I don't have time for anything serious. I don't put in the effort to make time for that serious thing. Hmm, may be true, but I think I'm changing that, aye? I'm told that I'm a people-pleaser and am an excellent date coz I know when to stop talking or avoid certain topics. My problem is still that I don't make time. BOO.
Here's a quote I created in my physical diary: "Jikalau ada Aishwaryanya, tentu ada Abhisheknya." HAHHAA. I really admire the love story between Ash and Abhi in real life, but especially so the love in reel life, like in Guru, Kuch Naa Kaho. Ok, I'm crazy. They are like born for each other, like Ashutosh and Tehzeeb in Salaam-e-Ishq. Haiiz.
Alas, it is only reel life. Do love stories even exist in real life? Is it called love stories or compromise in real life? Coz in real life, nothing's sweet and indulgent as reel life stories. Real is internship, the stress, the heartbreaks, the suspense, the uncertainty, the breakups. Reel is undying love, love stories that go your way, where boys are men, where men will stoop to serve, where you will be cherished.
That's why I live in my fantasy world, a retreat to treat myself after the uncertainty of the real.
DAMN IT, I'M MEREPEKING AGAIN. IGNORE ME PLEASE.
No comments:
Post a Comment