I'm waiting. I will be waiting. No matter how long you will take to realise, because that one epiphany, will mean the whole universe to me. I'm willing to wait in the darkness, waiting for that single flicker of light from you, so that I can once again taste the pleasure of light. I'll be waiting, in the cold of lone, waiting for that blanket of warmth that you will lovingly embrace with me in, once that day comes. For now, let me gaze at you from afar, a deep longing scarred in my wounded self...
Me hamesha intzaar. Hamesha. Suna meri kahani, meri dost. Suna ajnabee, dekha. Ya Khuda, vo raaz mujhe kahiye. Ya Khuda, vo raaz mujhe kahiye.
--
Ek tut hue
You can call me
Dil ki awaaz mujhe kahiye
the voice of a broken heart
Surajismein hai sab ghum ke
I am the instrument
Vo saaz mujhe kahiye
containing all the melodies
Me kaun hun
Who am I
Aur kya hun
What am I
Kiske liye zindaa hun
Whom am I living for
Me khud bhi nahi samjaye
I myself don't understand
Vo raaz mujhe kahiye
Tell me that secret
Vo raaz mujhe kahiye
Tell me that secret
Ek Toote Huye Dil
Umrao Jaan
2006
No comments:
Post a Comment