29.4.09

Vo Laila Majnun, ki ho mohabbat
Ki Shiri Farhad dekhi ho ilfaat
Vo Laila Majnun, ki ho mohabbatKi Shiri Farhad dekhi ho ilfaat
Zara si tumjo dekha ho jilraat
To hum bhi un jaisa naam karle

--

Oh HOLY MOLEY CRAP. Did I just find out what I didn't know all this while? Did I just overlook something that wasn't supposed to be overlooked? Had I been searching in the wrong places all this while? OH CRAP. It sounded so different, so utterly out of this world. OH CRAP. Ok, I've said too many 'crap's already. But.. OMG. This is so shocking! I'm astounded!

Ok, today is extremely tiring. I swear to God, today was physically and mentally draining. I really need to shed those extra ounces, ok oops kilos, my bad. But can't I feel as though I've to lose only OUNCES? Haha. And polish up on my journalistic skills, which are.. so.. damn.. NOT THERE.

Omg, today was so exhausting and so embarrassing. I sounded so immature, stupid and 'unjournalist' in front of my supervisor when he was editing my work. Where did the Ain of Journalism go? She has always been curious and gets to the root of things, but when she finally joins the crew, she loses touch to all journalistic cues. Why? Why?

I really want to prove myself to the world, I really want to bloom and I absolutely hate to let my supervisors (note the plural) down. I would really, absolutely, undoubtedly hate if I become so incompetent, so aimless. Today was so exhausting. And now, my mandatory rest period.

OMG, I AM STILL SHOCKED! Communication is key to all questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment