3.6.10

Reunion with the Girls

As usual, I wanted to spend time with my beloved friends on my birthday (no presents no parties no mess; but if ada present, of course alhamdulillah! HAHAHA) and was coincidentally GOOD that it was Ily's day off.

Being with friends on my birthday, and spending quality time, is what matters to me. I am absurdly caught up with work, so much so that meeting them is a damned luxury. I love these guys to bits!

So I also wanted to rollerblade and hence, we landed in ECP. :) Then we went to Simpang Botak, which I must say, isnt as nice as Woodlands' outlet I tell you. I am so going to Woodlands for Botak Favourites.

Thank you Hannah and Ily, despite being triple smaller than me, you never failed to support me and catch me. I really am touched! T_T.

PHOTO GALLERY YO

If you wanna see more, do go to my Facebook account.















Yasmeen (left) and Kak Pah.














Hannah and her 'steam' face.
*whispers to Ily: Do you know this girl?**moves off*














Hannah (left) and Ily. Pweety!














Nadia (left), Ily and Me at Botak Favourites Simpang Bedok!














Ily's Regular Cajun Chicken Set with 2 sides of foccacia bread and double baked cheese potato.














My MASSIVE burger with 2 sides of butter boiled sweet corn and double baked cheese potato. The corn really seeped buttery liquid. *faints with pleasure*

WHY DOES THIS ENTRY SOUND SO WRONG EH? Daymn.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted to share with you guys the poetry I did for these girls/sisters of mine. Thank you once again..

To the girls who willingly pulled me up when I fell,
endured my EXTREMELY heavy weight (I'm twice their sizes hokay),
caught me when I tripped,
saved me when I tumbled,
sportingly agreed to rollerskate with noob me,
despite them being unstable themselves.

To the girls who listened,
accepted me overweight and marred and all,
made me their friend for seven years running,
carved a smile on my worn countenance,
never failed to tease and irritate the heck outta me,
who also have seen my tears,
witnessed my defeat,
empathised my failure,
hugged me when I was down (I'm a portable mattress lah),

No amount of 'thank-you's could suffice for this 7 years of friendship we have
through the tumultuous waves,
up the barren lands,
into the hurricane of troubles,
never did our friendship falter
in the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment