3.6.10

Temporary Blogging Hiatus

Hi you, whoever has been reading my blog. I'm sure you might've noticed my temporary hiatus/abherration/or whatever you may call it.

My sincerest apologies, if you have been disappointed with the lack of updates. You see, I was faced with a huge-assed dilemma: Curtin University of Technology (8-month degree programme in the Singapore campus; BA in Mass Comms [Journalism & PR])









or SIM-RMIT (1.5 year degree programme, BA in Mass Comms [general media degree]).











Isn't it a toughie?

But in the end, I'm choosing SIM-RMIT. With Yasmeen's and my lecturer's backing.

I fell in love with the school and I know about each and every of the 8 modules they offer. I must say, I hope my perception of BMR will change, as per the PD mention in the SIM Open House! ;) I know about the modules, so it won't be terjun botol or bidan terjun (translate: anyhow) kind of move for me.

I'm kinda looking forward to studying there, because somehow, I fell in love with the campus, like how I fell in love with the TP campus and now, am a TP graduate.

What more it's in Clementi, and my obsession with travelling in Singapore (I like to travel in Singapore. See? I even eat at Woodlands, and do my work in Bukit Panjang!)

Would my intuition be correct as well with SIM-RMIT? I have a good feeling about SIM-RMIT and maybe I would like to do my one-year Honours there at Melbourne too, who knows? :)

Definitely local uni is out for me, seeing my GPA SUCK BIG TIME. And my wealthy portfolio also may not be able to back me.

------------------------

I've been addled, swamped, serenaded with work since Law exam (in february). Can you imagine that? But friends, please, do not give me excuses like "Dun wanna disturb you, I know you're busy" kind of stuff ok?? I know you're being nice, but please don't.














My table is THAT bad. WOOT! Notebooks, after notebooks. And can you spot my organiser. No prizes though. See, the Facebook addict. No matter how busy, I'm always online. Just that I appear offline though. Oh btw, Asri shot me using my DSLR. Smart boy.


I will make time for friends definitely! You guys are the light of my life, and please, feel free to keep those SMSes, calls coming in, like last time. I am the same Ain you used to disturb ok? :) Your smses, calls, are my sources of motivation and what keeps me happy.

So you have my email, FB, Gmail, hotmail, Google Buzz, Twitter, mobile. CONTACT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment