8.5.08

Got this from a fellow friend. It has such a lasting impact..

How many ears must one person have
before he can hear people cry?
And how many deaths will it take til he knows
that too many people have died?
And how many more years can some people exist
before they are allowed to be free?
And how many times can a man turn his head
and pretend that he does not see?

and I am damn sick. It's just the third week of school and I'm OUT. I'm getting a flu vaccination this Friday. I so can't stand being sick again and again. It's now or never. What with new strains spreading all over the world.

School simply sucks. Theres a lot to do. But please... Someone take me outta the hellhole. Im stifled with all the politics in CCA, CMM. Sheesh. I need to sleep. Ok, God Bless Y'All. Love you all to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment