OMG. I so love love love love Ayat-Ayat Cinta. I cried (yet again, again, again. Almost all movies aku nangis. Haiyo) and cried. I just felt like crying. OMG it felt so bloody good to cry. (Lets see.. it's been at least 2 months since I last cried. That's a record long!!) The theme song by Rossa is I think the best from Rossa. I wanna watch it again in cinema!!!!!!!
I cried at the part when Fahri married Maria in the hospital and Aisha ran out to cry. I cried. I cried even harder when Fahri was acquitted of all charges in court. OMG. If Aisha was a real woman, she would be one heck of a great woman. Lagi sikit Siti Khadijah kan (nobody can match Siti Khadijah)? Wooh. OMG. I love this movie. I want to watch it badly.. Oh manz. I don't care about assignments anymore. I want Ayat-Ayat Cinta. Pronto. I want to feel Fahri and Aisha's jubilance. The novel was superb. Read it last year from Pasir Ris Library. I cried whilst reading too. LOL. My jiwa is so soft. LOL.
Best tear-jerker, after PS I Love You, and best Manajemen Qolbu after Ustaz AA Gym. The cinematography and mise-en-scene is fantastic. It really helped to create the scene and mood of the plot. Overall, OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
Lyrics to AAC Theme Song:
Desir pasir di padang tandus
Segersang pemikiran hati
Tak kisah ku di antara
cinta yang rumit
Bila keyakinanku datang
kasih bukan sekadar cinta
Pengorbanan cinta yang agung
ku pertaruhkan
Maafkan bila ku tak sempurna
Cinta ini tak mungkin ku cegah
Ayat-ayat cinta bercerita
cintaku padamu
Bila bahagia mulai menyentuh
Seakanku bisa hidup lebih lama
Namun harus ku tinggalkan cinta
ketika ku bersujud
ketika ku bersujud
No comments:
Post a Comment