I can't believe, wait, you can't believe or imagine how bloody bloody stressed I am. The toxins are running in my body like wildfire and I have a raging headache.
I can't believe the workload I ahve. Seriously I can't. What people call a weekend is what I call a week-start. Coz if I don't start, i'm doomed. Well, I am doomed now.
yesterday there was my second love, Rian's, one-year birthday party. OMG. So cute. Anyways, back to story (BTS). I should not have gone. I could have used up the time to do my work, hellhole load of work. Omg. I can't believe how much work I have got. And at the party, there's this aunty of mine who LOVES to harp on my UNSUCCESSFUL FREAKING weight loss as compared to my dad's. She said "Eleh, duit je keluar.." I'm like agape, staring at her. I respect her shes my elder, but I HATE IT WHEN SHE SPIKES HER WORDS WITH SARCASM LIKE THAT. WHAT THE HELL DID SHE MEAN??
I DONT' HAVE BLOODY TIME TO COUNT MY BLOODY CALORIES OR DO SOME TONING THANK YOU. NEVER EVER EVER MESS WITH A HYPER-STRESSED CMM GIRL AND ESP THE ONE NAMED AIN, WHO IS ADDLED WITH 8 SUBJECTS UNLIKE OTHERS.
After the party at Changi beach, we decided to head for Sentosa (OMFG Luge is so so damn fun!!! The cable lift thing senget sebelah bila kau naik ok. Kelakar lah..). Then Adam Road to eat at 11pm.
And now, I just got a call from my grandma, at 2.35 in the morning, ladies and gentlemen, saying that my grandpa has just been taken to the hospital in an ambulance, whilst shes at home and now my mum is on the way there. I absolutely love my grandparents and it pains me real bad to see them like this.
Besides that, still no flu jab (no stock) and still havent visited cardiac technology centre at CGH for a thorough assessment (I'm procrastinating real bad. I'm scared of the prognosis and diagnosis).
PLUS, THE EVER-PRESENT PROBLEM: lacklustre sleep. My eyes are heavy but my brain is forcing them to stay open to complete by this week (no oohs and ahhs please):
1) Film Journal
2) FoM Individual Assignment
3) 2 Stop Press articles
4) BMR Literature Review: Review of Periodical article (Most problematic)
5) PowerPoint for PubSpeak
6) Personal VO (voiceover) for AudioPro
Can somebody please take everything off my mind, barang seminit or sedetik pun? I am so so buzzed and TUUUTed up. I'm not this vulgar, but I am seriously stressed. I need hugs badly and reassuring words. Please hug me. T_T
(PS: OMG!! I cant believe I scraped through SingCam Skills Test!!!! OMG.. OMG... Indeed is the glory and miracle of and act of God. Alhamdullilah. Thank you. Thank you also for Mr Pok Chye Heng. I was really shaky and my hands were totally unstable, and teh DVC Pro TapE! BLOODY TAPE!!! I forgot which side to put in and wasted 30 seconds trialling different sides. SHEESH. But overall, I'm proud of myself. What a good way to end last week!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment