Hello, Hello.... So my lovely people. Oh yah, did I tell you bloody BMR robbed me of my sleep? Omygosh. From Monday till Thursday, I slept for a maximum of 8 hours, in TOTAL i.e for four days, only eight hours, 2 hours per day. And I lasted everyday from 7am till the next day 4-5am. I just realised that. HAHA. So, excuse me if I sounded quirky, or funny, or attitude-d like a beetch, or just plain stupid on those days. Like my trusty friend Liu Liu says, BMR kills brain cells. Not radiology waves. Nope. BMR is worse (Padan muka aku, nak sangat mass comms kan. Padanlah muka aku yang melecun ni. HAHA)
I was so so so effing relieved that my literature review was finally completed (at like bloody 4.30am can?)!! There was this indescribable sense of relief; more than doing 'investments' and finishing that 'time'. I was like, bloody hell, 10 pages? Soony (my lecturer, Chuah Soon2) wanted 3-5 pages but what the hell did I do? THe holidays are here, but nope. I have a million and one things, assignments to complete. Goodness. I'd rather not label these 2-3 weeks as holiday.
So just now was ushering for the Academic Award Ceremony. All those bloody lucky people. One guy had the nerve and cheek to frown and look unhappy. Damn it! If I see him again... Academic Award, I was there, but I wasn't there yet. How bloody ironic. Munah! My beloved senior! CNBC!! DHL! I'm so so proud of you!
But had to go off for my Mid-Sem FOM test and miss all the fun in crazy-ing my head off. Ohmanz, Cik Leh, you know me well, I did burn midnight oil, but just a few drops though. I fell asleep reading those oh-so-freaking-hell-sent notes. And this ushering? Guess the reporting time. Guess!! 6.45am at Temasek Convention Centre.
FOM test was nerve-wrecking. First major test that I did not study for at all. And I was like in full blazer and with BA nametag whilst doing it (Regal nampak?). I didn't bring my matric card along. But luckily, Mrs Tong was there and she told me it was okay since she knew and recognised me (I was the one asking her a lot of questions during lecture. It pays to be so annoying! But DHonours List is annoying. It evaded me. And it doesnt help that i'm anal about it. Never mind. Three semesters to go. God, let me prove to the people who laughed at me in silence). God Bless her! I was so trembling like mad as I had no form of identification at all!!
(Missing the days when I typed in using shortforms that needed translation. I can't help it. I must write in full words. Dangz. More finger slips on keyboard since more letters are typed outz.)
So, met the girlfriends yesterday! OMG! I envisioned again the time when we were in secondary school, 2-6 years ago (OMFG?? We have grown OLDER!) and looking now, we have changed a LOT. Appearances, schools, etcetera. Wooh. Overwhelmed.
Why did Manifestasi have to drag on and on (Jangan memain woo, 7.30-11pm) and eat into a possible hangout time? But I must say, the dikir performances were the BOMB! Those were teh ones I looked forward to actually. I loved them to the max. Costumes! Where didja guys get those? It so beats Kelana Purba's (ngetop dikir national team but in those turquoise blue aja)! We need to go out la girls, seriously. We should chat up more and freak out more!
Ok, that's it! PICNIC VERSION 2.0.
Amal, remind me to tell you about it. I have to tell you something. Note serious tone. Mwaha! AND please do call me when you're free. It's been long since we talked and talked and talked.
Please do go to McDonald's and try the new spicy nuggets. They are heaven-sent I tell you. I feel like hugging the person who invented them. They are so so so freaking SEDAPPPPP. But not for those too weak to handle the spiciness. It is worse than McSpicy, but in small doses (nuggets are small mah, and 6 pieces only). When you eat, get ready a packet of milk beside you (milk has chemicals that can help dissolve the acidic oils of the chilli in your food, so your tongue won't feel as though they're on conflagration; FIRE la, haha) and sip and let it stay on your tongue for a few seconds.
I miss the airport. I miss the planes. I miss gawking at them, in awe of how God had allowed Man to fly. Aeroplanes are the best inventions yet. They take people internationally. The world has become flat. Everywhere becomes accessible. Besides the bulb, light bulb (Bond, James Bond). AHAHHAHAHHHAA.
See?? I'm going mad. Bloody BMR. Face it, Ain. Year Two isn't a bed of daisies, roses and lilies. I'm sorry, too many events happened. Thus, this novel.
No comments:
Post a Comment