27.10.08

Anyways, today I went to Kam's open house (not close house! mwahaha. ok lame.). I was quite worried coz I didn't know anybody there, but I met people (SO UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE) who are nice, 'talkableness' and simply can talk to one lah. Like Jess, Rick, and Yi Liang! LOL.

And we share the same mortal enemy. That enemy has been on my nerves and I told Jess, I thought I was the one who was problematic and could not work with the Enemy. But actually, hearing from Jess and Kam, the Enemy was actually the STUPID one. Yes. And The Enemy is super-childish of raking up the past. Ooh, this coming meeting I am so gonna rake up her FAILED ATTEMPT to romance a guy. I am SO gonna do that. Frankly, I'm happy that the GUY did not layan her. B***H.

OBTS (Ok, back to story)

So I was in red baju kurung, which were like two sizes bigger or something coz the sleeves ran all the way to near my thumb's fingernail (yeah, it was that long. wardrobe malfunction damn it! I bought that baju kurung last year, when I was slightly more plump than now and now I'm slightly lesser in weight and the baju kurung make me look like a wandering ghost). And kam, yes your chicken was nice! betul.. bukan cakap paksa punyerr.

Shuld have brought camera la dey. ohman, I'm so gonna buy a camera. Any recommendations?
My budget is around $300, something more than 5 megapixel, preferably with the MASP (manual, aperture, shutter, program) options wheel?

OBTS

I was quite sad to leave because it would mean no more talking with jess and kam and most of all, wardina. Ohman, she is so cute laaa. I told her i was gonna leave and she said, no.. u sit.. hahaha.

Back to school tomorrow. EFF Multimedia!

Toodles Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment