People, I am serious about making a short film after I graduate. Now, I am saving up and gathering funds to support the filmmaking. This will be my first foray into filmmaking. So, are there any likeminded friends who are interested to venture with me?
The journey will be long and arduous. But I am confident. I am confident we can make it because the indie film industry in Singapore is on the rise. I need friends who are purely interested. I can train you all in terms of lighting, sound, camerawork because I am formally trained in those areas. I need the manpower. However, I need a video editor, professional, amateur, student, any level of skill. I suck at softwares.
If any of you are interested, please email me: nurul131@hotmail.com
One fine day, I will be at Substation, screening my indie film and have people critiquing it. One fine day, I will be at Sinema Old School and screening my indie film. Journalism will forever be my passion, but let indie filmmaking be the spice in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment