O.M.G. For the first time since 2003-2004, me and Amalina are gonna be in the same class! Wah, this is the moment or semester you've been waiting right Mal? Hahaha.
Yeah!!! I got Basic Sub-Editing! Liu Ying, remind me to give you a treat for helping me out okayyyy!!! WOHOO! And I can't believe you guys didn't check your timetables! Haha.. Funny la both of you.. Amal and Liu Ying.
--
The Zilra Jalan Raye was uber-incredible and super-fun-nak-mampos! I wanted to say, thanks Amalina for introducing me to Zilra, and I can't believe that beginning of Sem 1.1 I asked you to forget these wonderful Zilrans in order to get to know more CMMers. It's so totally not worth your time to get to know more CMMers, since most of them are.. well.. Let's keep it at that.
But Zilrans!! My very own Kampung Melayu. Thanks Mal, for introducing me to these gay bunch of people whom I am starting to love more and more by the day! The very first freinds we made in TP! Ohmanz, I can't express how much I love Kg Melayu.
Salleh! Make sure you can come for the lunch and dinner dates okay? I mean, these people are the lights of my life! They are so unforgettable.. XD How can you not love these people?? Huh? Huh? Anyways, I have no school on the first Monday! Wooptie doo!
(And, yes, I am tersangkut rabak giler dengan seorang anggota dan dia tidak tahu langsung, except for the girls whom I told. So, hehe.. Yes, still hyper about it too! And yeah.. am still lusting too.. Hmmm. HAhahaha. No lah, just minat rabak giler since last year's outing. Still but never mind..)
At first I thought, man, is it gonna be like last year where we were so quiet and I am proven so wrong. We went crazy the moment we started camwhoring at Hari's house. Ohman. I love these people. And yes, I developed SIX-PECS okay, too much laughing I tell you!
So we went: Hari, Sarina, Zakiah, Hanafi, Me, Amal. From 11am (actually 12, we waited for Amal until 12.. Huh Huh.. Hahahaha. But I understand) until 11pm. By around 9pm, Hanafi and Hari were like pancit rabak, and by 11pm, Zakiah and I became super-clueless. Zakiah tak picit lift button, aku tak sadar sangat. Just a lil bit like a walking-talking live zombie? RESIDENT EVIL KE PE. Actually kan, dari kol 5 gitu, aku nye frequency salah tuning. Ke'bengap'an terserlah. Maklumlah, gelabah rabak sebab SI DIA kan ada.. HEEHEE. Am still blushing and smiling though.
Photos I have yet to kop from all the people's Multiply accounts. Hehe. Ada orang tu cakap aku nye camera tak bagus.. 3.2 Megapixel. FINE! Nanti aku beli DSLR 13 MP baru tahu.. HAHHAHAHHA. Bibir bibir... Ok, Ain, SHUT UP.
So I was so so so so happy that I was wearing my tailored black jubah. :)))) I almost did not want to wear. And not forgetting my beloved Corsey who had helped me become more beautiful. Hehehe.
And, I am extremely happy to have met Aunt Aida, or Mama Aida, Amal's aunt. I've always wanted to see her since Amal was talking about her a lot of times. Hee. And also her mum. It's been too long since I last saw her.
So that was what happened yesterday during the Zilra Jalan Rayer.
---
So tmr and Sat is the BA Camp. Wooptie *note sarcasm here pelase*. I am the camerawoman (volunteered! smart kan?? I am still patting my back. Malas aku nak main2 bende2 bodoh.) so I don't have to participate! So I don't think I'll be updating unless I am tired (note the right usage of unless here. Betul..).
Goodnight people. Time to saikang now. Sheeeeeesh.
---
6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT AIN:
1) No sambal belacan or rojaks for me.
2) I get emo easily even with teary Hindi films I have watched millions of times.
3) I fall easily for someone, especially if he's a guy-next-door kind.
4) I must eat chicken, by hook or by crook, at least once a day or in two days.
5) I love Lion King and Finding Nemo HECK A LOT.
6) I am super-anal about work and punctuality. SUPER anal.
Oh yeah, I thought of this matter whilst in the bus OTW to school just now. I was reminiscing about Hans Isaac's article in Berita harian. He mentioned to the reporter he did not want to marry a hypocritie, hypocritical woman. Many others have also said "NO" to hypocritical spouses.
But I also remembered about two days' ago episode of Istri Untuk Suamiku, where Alya became a hypocrite, she told her husband she was happy he married Reva and did it with Reva. But when Krisna read her diary, she actually said to her diary she was not ahppy at all.
I think a hypocrite is somebody to be respected and accepted? Because without them, you would feel so down and out. A good hypocrite that is, telling you that you look handsome, you are ok, but in fact you are not, because he/she wants to protect and not injure your feelings. I think in any marriage or relationship, there has to be some hypocriticism. Either to lift your spirits up or to realise that you suck. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A PERSON WHO IS NEVER A HYPOCRITE. Everyone has become a hypocrite at some points in their lives. Hypocrisy is not a lifestyle, yet I think it is an essential survival tool.
Yeah and allow me to thank Mary-Anne Lee for writing that eye-opening article on BGR in Stop Press. Her article is one of the best articles I have ever read and knocks me out of my fantasy. Mary Anne, you rock!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment