--
Photos, hmm, I think I'll upload to Multiply but I'll put some up here too! I feel this year Raya is so so suram. Don't you guys feel it? And the new bailout plan? Approved, but it's not working. Okay, Ain, we get the idea. Move on now. I'm sending my resignation tomorrow, so I can raya sakan. Hahaha. Yeah right. Daym. I can't stop my sarcasm and pessimism.
Enjoy. Yeah, right. Shut Up AIN.
--
Damn, it surely sucks to be alone at such a happy and joyous season. When I hear or see other people, celebrating with their guy or girl, riding on bikes to friends' houses or photos on the net together, I can't help but feel so overwhelmed with envy and anguish. Makes you feel so inadequate, unloved, unwanted. Sheesh Ain, quit killin' da mood will ya? That time I came back from work, I was 'muhasabah'ing diri (don't play play, 2 hours on the bus is no joke. Your mind can go wild thinking!) and I felt so so sad. That I was so wretched and lonely.
But whatever, I'll be missing work a lot. My first ever job. My first ever full-time, 8-5 job. FIRST EVER. Never have I worked before. And hey, what do you know, I love working! I so am looking forward to internship.
Please let me be at SPH Berita Harian! I don't care about the pay! People (I know of someone) loathe internships before they even experience it because of the chicken feed pay. But for me? I don't care! Just let me understudy Tukiman Warji or Shamsul Jangarodin or Hisham Hambari or Hisham Hasim or Adli Yashir Kuchit or Soraya Salim, no pay also can. PLEASE PLEASE!
Somebody cheer me up?
Okaylah..
PRESENTING.. PATERNAL EXTENDED FAMILY. RABAK. ROBOH RUMAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment