Oh well, sure the timetable is to die for. Seriously, my timetable kinda rocks. But when I read through the Student Guides for four subjects (Multi-Camera Production, Radio Studio Production, Multimedia and Electronic Publishing and Cross Cultural Communication) and saw my indescribable assignments, projects, individuals, written, the hairs on my neck stood up and withered away. And guess what? This haven't included my elective, Basic Sub-Editing yet! ARGH.
It's so funny and eerie how life plays with you; a super good timetable that I have always wanted to get, but it has a catch though: triple the assignments. And the deadlines are super-extremely close to one another. And I know some said that this is what I wanted, even my parents said, but actually this is not what I wanted. I wanted a lot of journalism, and obviously, I am dead wrong and I am not a technical and software person. So seriously, MULTI-CAM? So seriously, especially, MULTIMEDIA AND ELECTRONIC PUBLISHING? Seriously? I'd opt for more BMR, MMPrin and FOM anytime.
I SERIOUSLY PITY, NO LAUGH MY BALLS (even if I don't have 'em) OUT, THIS WOMAN (no, devilish bitch), WHO BITCHED ABOUT ME (yeah, I know. Well, who doesn't bitch about me anyway? Me, the obvious outcast..), WHO IS NOW TAKING A FREAKING CDS. COME ON, HOW FREAKING, BLATANTLY, OBVIOUSLY, DUH-LY STUPID IS THAT? BIMBOTIC TO THE CORE.
Anyways, to Salleh. OMG? Why is your timetable like that? Is it because of Sem 1.2? I can only pray for you lah. ALL THE WAY MAN!
Okay, people, like what Yasmeen says, now I'm off to the SILENT MODE (silent, not contacting anybody, go out, whatever). But of course I'll still be ranting in my humble and dearest blog. I will be silent until the semester ends I think. I have no choice. Ohman, and the group projects. Damn. Damn politics and groupings. Damn The Politics.
No comments:
Post a Comment