I absolutely love my newly-bought (bought it 2 weeks ago) Maybelline mascara, Unstoppable (Curly Extension), which set me back at about S$14.90 (after a store discount!). I bought it because it's bottle is pink! Where the heck do you get such mascara? And it's easy to remove (just cry and it'll go if you rub) and it makes my lashes go va-va-voom. Wooh, love it! But I hate that it's the normal applicator, not the spiky comb. I prefer spiky combs like my old Maybelline Lash Stylist's (which was also S$14 after a clearance sale). Oh wells. I'm a Maybelliner!
Oh man, I had to blog about this. And recommend it to everybody, coz I absolutely love it and I have worn it for the past 10 hours and it's still there nicely done, unsmudged and simply perfect.
You also should try out anything Nivea. I swear by Nivea: deos, body lotions. And for face stuff, I love Simple and those halal cleansers like Syahirah or Safi nonsense. I swear by Maybelline, Simple, Syahirah.
Damn, I'm tired, my eyes and head are heavy. But I cannot sleep. Thinking about loads of things, nonsense and problems. Seriously, I should stop thinking. Start being bimbotic and become a loony and be the world's best bimbo. I hate to be thinking 24/7 (yes, I dream that I'm thinking, in the dream). It's.. SO.. DAMN... EXHAUSTING.
No comments:
Post a Comment