Went to Marina Barrage with Liu Ying and VC peeps! Wooh! On the 4th of March. We first met at Tampines MRT, then met on the train Noel at Kembangan, and then Josias at National Library. We cracked our brains and cooled our hot bodies (pardon the pun) in the Library as to where to shoot.
Went to get ice-cream, and then we went to Marina Barrage. And we spent only 15 minutes there, when the thunderclouds rolled in and rumbled. And we got shooed away by the security-cum-weather-safety man. HAHAHA. But I must admit, VC PEOPLE ROCK. Haha.. Wasn't a moment when I didn't laugh or thought about things.
Enjoy these photos! (Not my best ones during the shoot. Best ones are still in my SD card!) The last photo: The camwhore devils in me and Liu Ying had been aroused by the shutter clicks and apertures. It arisen and overtook our common sense of not camwhoring with fricking DSLRs. Pardon our temporary abherration!
I can't wait for more photography expeditions! (Please let me get a 1 TB EHDD to store the masterpieces in! Haha!) Please do comment on the photos!
HANNAH IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YES I AM TALKING TO U. PHOTOGRAPHY EXPEDITION SATU?? During the March Holidays? Aku tengah mabuk cinta dengan DSLR aku ni. Dah gatal tangan aku nak amek kat Chinatown ke, Masjid Sultan.
No comments:
Post a Comment