This is it. I have entered this realm again. I thought I would never have entered it again after Sem 2.1. But I did, now, at the end of Sem 2.2. I thought I would never experience the feelings again, never feel the excitement, the heartbreak again.
This is the realm, where love songs reign the soul, where love songs don't seem icky and mushy and do contain messages and meaning, where red seems like a beautiful colour to wear everyday, where your eyes just want to see only this one face, where your heart beats mercilessly offbeat, and your breath has the fragrance of one name, where you feel you live only for one person. I thought I would never touch this realm again, but I did. And I am truly loving this experience. It has been ever-so-long since I tasted this realm, and now I am ready for whatever challenges that lie ahead :) 7 days and counting..
No comments:
Post a Comment