3.3.09

I've been writing a lot in my physical diary. Hmm, therapeutic. Haha. So my dearest secarasenyap is, well, senyap. Oh, for those who are Malay-Don't Knows, secarasenyap means 'by silence'. Example, aku mendamba cintanya secara senyap. Aisey. I yearn for his love silently.

Nothing much has been going on. Except that I am surprised that some 'prominent' CMMers haven't even received their internship placement. That is weird, coz I thought they would be the ones who would snag the coolest places first. Hmm, whatever lah.

I know some unwanted people are reading my blog. Haha. I don't wanna waste my time bitching about them lah. Seriously. I got better things to do. So quit stalking ok? :):) Perasaan siak. I don't wanna waste more than one par talking about them.

You know, I'm weird. I'm going into journalism, but I've been listening to the radio, Ria 89.7FM and Warna 94.2FM. And taking down notes, like good show prep material, topics, mistakes that some presenters make. Aku rasa aku pendamkan hasrat nak jadi radio presenter dengan Warna ke, Ria ke. Like Fiza O, AB Shaik, Mariam, KC, Zann Sofiyan. Have you ever listened to how super-seriously hilarious AB Shaik and Mariam can be? Or how captivating some presenters are to their respective demographics?

And you know, I AM PROUD TO BE A LOVER OF RIA, WARNA, SURIA AND OF COURSE, MY MAIN LOVE, BERITA HARIAN. I know some people give me this look or even bitch about why I am going to BH instead of Straits Times or something. Or why I am so into Malay stuff. Won't state names here.

Aku sedar. Aku adalah pelapis masyarakat. Aku rasa bertanggungjawab untuk melestarikan bahasa ibunda, bahasa kita, di samping menyebarkan maklumat kepada masyarakat yang memahami Bahasa Melayu. Aku adalah Pencinta Bahasa Melayu, dan ia adalah kewajipanku untuk meneruskan penggunaannya. MALULAH KEPADA SESIAPA YANG MALU MENGGUNAKAN BAHASA MELAYU KITA, TAPI HIDUNG KEMEK MATA/RAMBUT HITAM PIPI LEBAR. I'm not embarrassed to love and embrace the Malay language. Macam Hang Tuah cakap, 'Takkan hilang Melayu di dunia.' But pardon me, I am not saying the Malay journalists there are neglecting their duties, no. I am referring to myself. Ok? Peace.

Kita boleh kuasai bahasa asing, seperti Inggeris, Perancis, Jepun, Swahili, Jerman, Itali, namun, janganlah kita lupa akan bahasa ibunda. Sedangkan matsalih-matsalih di luar sana berebut untuk belajar Bahasa Melayu, doktor-doktor pelatih belajar bahasa ini di universiti, apa lagi kita yang memang dibesarkan menggunakan bahasa yang cukup indah ini? Hisy, tak tahu malu betul sesiapa yang kira Bahasa Melayu berstatus rendah dan kolot. Orang tulah yang kolot dan katak bawah tempurung.

Don't ever make me start lecturing. Don't even let me hear you criticising the loves of my life: the Malay Language, Berita Harian, Malay stations, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment