27.3.09

Yo! So me and Liu Ying went for another expedition! this time to my much-wanted place: HENDERSON WAVES! I've always wanted to come here since like, forever? Finally today! Take MRT to Redhill (Pinkie!) Station, board service 145 and around 5-6 stops later, VOILA, you see the yellow SAFRA building. You alight and JENGJENGJENG, section of the Southern Ridges.

We spent like 2 hours plus when the dark clouds loomed over us. So, we packed up (meaning put our babies inside their bags!) and went off to SAFRA to freshen up and chillax with our favouritest TEH BINGS (kita tak minat Mi Lu Bing, kita Teh Bing.. Kuangkuangkuang! Haha). We then headed to Vivo, where we ogled at the selected photos from the Canon Photo Marathon (Congrats to Ying Liu!) and the voluptuous, sexy, orgasmic, delicious.. CAMERAS of Canon. The EOSes of the world. In any case, I'm still a NIKON-ER :) We had dinner at LJS and talked. We walked and talked. And talked. Then PageOne. Then National Geographic store, which is so BLOODY COOL!! You should go there. Seriously. You geography freaks (Yes, I admit I'm the biggest Geog freak around).

Here are some photos! Again, not my best ones. My best ones need watermarking, and I have no watermark, yet. So there. Peace. Ogle now!



















































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment