17.5.09

DAH BACA AKHBAR YESTERDAY, SATURDAY, 16th OF MAY?? RUGI SIAPA2 TAK BACERR. 5 OF MY ARTICLES WERE PUBLISHED! :))))) SEKADAR SHARING KEBAHAGIAANN.. SHARE THE LOVE.

--

For the first time, I am apprehensive, I am FEARFUL. I feel all my courage just slipping away and leaving a vulnerable me behind. The thick covers of courage I used to adorn daily has been swiped off within three moons. I used to be bold with my fearlessness, with my overwhelming courage. But now, as I stand alone in front of the mirror, stand a timid, attack-prone me. For now, this vulnerable me need your thoughts and prayers, because only by a grace of God will things work out ok. Please let me be safe. Please let me not be accused, and ruined for life.

--

Missing work. Damn, when weekdays, I want the weekends to come faster so I can rest my tired mind. But when Friday appears, I never say TGIF. I'll try to delay my journey home. Haha. Damn, Monday please come faster??

No comments:

Post a Comment