EH! I met Ridzuan yesterday! I was boarding the train at Pasir Ris, when I saw him sitting. Haha. We talked and talked during the ride. Sadly, I had to drop at City Hall and change to the northbound train to Novena for a press conference.
Omg, talking to Ridzuan certainly reminded me a lot about the past, the secondary school days, about our future plans (degree ke, ape ke), about NCC, about soccer-playing, about SPH, about BH, about kemalasan membaca suratkhabar.
LOL! Best lah, I think all of us should go to a MINDS or Settler's date, this time ALL of us. I mean all of us! Or a picnic at a beach, girls picnic, BBQ or something, guys will be there playing soccer or something. WAH. BEST NYER! Tapi, hmm, aku on duty sampai 19th October lah seh. Hm. Hahaha. Takpe. Kita meet in December amaciam??
No comments:
Post a Comment